Doctor Day at the Capitol is a unique opportunity for physicians, residents, and medical students. You are invited to advocate and educate lawmakers on healthcare issues and challenges important to Wisconsin doctors and their patients. We encourage you to plan on joining hundreds of doctors from across the state in this unprecedented effort on February 12, 2014.
Participants in the event will:
- Meet other medical professionals from around the state and various practice areas
- Hear from high-level speakers
- Expand their knowledge of the legislative process
- Receive a briefing on key topics to cover with legislators
- Engage in one-on-one meetings with lawmakers and legislative aides