Join us at Eric Stader’s backyard in the hills or rural Grant County for some fun and fellowship. The picnic is open to ALL WAFP members and their families. All ages are welcome!
Food and beverages will be provided:
- Celebrate Wisconsin’s dairy heritage while sampling some of our world class cheese
- Enjoy some of Wisconsin’s best ice cream (according to Rod!)
- Enjoy the “real” state food of Wisconsin, brats!
Available activities include:
- Bring a mountain bike for off road trails, or any bike for the country roads
- Hiking/walking on wooded trails
- Lawn games
- Conversation & connections
- A chance to meet WAFP leaders
Event address will be included in your confirmation email after you RSVP. Feel free to invite your FP friends and colleagues!