Speak Out is a grassroots advocacy tool that helps you contact your Legislator on important issues relating to Family Medicine. Speak Out provides you with talking points, personalized message templates, legislative alerts and updates, information on current legislation and tools to help you find your local officials.
Follow these simple steps to Speak Out and make your voice heard by your legislators.
1. Follow the link above to access the Speak Out tool on the AAFP website.
2. Select the issue of interest to you from the list of available Speak Outs.
3. Fill out your contact information on the first page of the Speak Out form and hit submit.
4. You will be directed to a page where you can personalize your message and select which of your legislators you would like to send the letter to.
5. If there is not a Speak Out available on an issue important to you, you can use the Find Your Legislator tool to find contact information for your legislators.
We hope you utilize Speak Out to make your voice heard on the issues that are important to you and your patients.
Watch and listen as Lowell Keppel, MD, walks you through the easy steps on how to use Speak Out.